Resources for Understanding Autism Genetics
- Genetics Home Reference (U.S. National Library of Medicine): What is a Chromosome?
- National Human Genome Research Institute: Chromosome Fact Sheet
- GeneEd: Basics of Chromosomes
- Scitable by Nature: Chromosome Mapping
- DNA Learning Center: Video Showing DNA Being Packed into Chromosomes
- Medline Plus: Genes
- About.com: Genes
- Wikipedia: Introduction to Genetics
- Wikipedia: Gene
- Genetics Home Reference (U.S. National Library of Medicine): How Do Geneticists Indicate the Location of a Gene?
- Wikipedia: Locus (Genetics)